President Joe Biden has continued to suffer from plunging approval numbers — yes, even within his own party. The Biden/Harris administration has proven leftist policies do not work for the American people. At the same time, the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump continues to be the undisputed Republican king-maker with widespread party support.
A recent I&I/TIPP poll asked this telling question of Democrats: “If the Democratic Presidential primary were held today, who would you vote for?”
A measly 34% of Democrats replied they would choose to re-elect Biden. That leaves 66% of the Democratic vote divided among various candidates. Contrastingly, when the same question was asked to voters within the GOP, the poll showed that 54% of Republicans would vote for President Trump. The number is up 1% from the poll taken before the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) raid on Trump's home in Mar-A-Lago in August of this year.
These numbers are surely due to Biden's incompetency. But it is hard to attribute Biden's approval slump to any one issue. In fact, there are a great number of reasons that “Sleepy Joe's numbers are tanking. One reason is the forced Covid vaccine mandate he has thrust on the brave men and women of the US Military. Congressman Ben Cline (VA-6) tweeted out a response to this, saying:
The @USArmy fell about 15,000 soldiers short of its recruitment goal this year.
The Biden admin’s failure to end its military COVID vaccine mandates and woke indoctrination is putting America’s readiness at risk. https://t.co/baMbGtZApG
— Congressman Ben Cline (@RepBenCline) October 2, 2022
Biden's policies are also destroying working-class families. A Twitter user recently sounded off about the economic strain that many in America are feeling, writing:
Biden’s economic policy deemed a BIG failure as rents, food & utilities all rise as inflation continues to skyrocket while American’s REAL WAGES falls every month during his reign! “Bottom up & middle out” agenda is in complete disarray w/ its socialist ideas!!! pic.twitter.com/RGVidbloX6
— Alice Diana (@Alice8895566) October 3, 2022
As if the list of Biden's failures couldn't get any longer, many informed Americans concur that Biden's handling of the Ukraine conflict has been anything but superb. Political Commentator and Author Gordon Chang tweeted the following :
#JoeBiden first failed in #Afghanistan and then failed in #Ukraine, not deterring #VladimirPutin from invading. As #Russia, #China, and #NorthKorea now threaten to launch first strikes with #nuclearweapons, #Biden must break the cycle of failure.
— Gordon G. Chang (@GordonGChang) October 1, 2022
Under a Biden presidency, the economy is destroyed, the American military is weakened, and the world is less safe. It's not surprising that Democrat voters reject Biden.
FOLLOW THE AUTHOR ON INSTAGRAM BELOW: